Experience 3 years
Licensure Not Applicable
Career Level Manager
Qualification Not Applicable
We are looking for a competent practice administrator to oversee the day-to-day operations and to perform business management tasks at well-established eye surgeons and physicians’ office located in Clinton, MD. You will supervise staff, contribute to business improvement plans, and oversee the facility’s finances. You may also need to liaise with outside parties.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate expert knowledge of practice administration and is required to have an experience in a similar position in a medical office. An outstanding medical practice administrator will be someone whose administrative expertise contributes to providing excellent healthcare services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assisting with business planning and the improvement of administrative processes.
· Ability to work with the Billing department to optimize revenue cycle and.
· Developing budgets, monitoring expenditures, and performing daily financial management tasks.
· Supervising and hiring administrative staff.
· Training administrative staff and conducting performance reviews.
· Monitoring health and patient care practices for compliance with health regulations.
· Acting as a liaison with outside agencies such as government bodies and insurance companies.
· Creating and implementing healthcare service delivery improvement plans.
· Documenting processes and maintaining records.
· Keeping informed of trends in practice administration and healthcare regulations.
· Performing other administrative tasks as required.
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration preferred or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
· At least five years experience in practice administration and personnel management in a similar environment.
· Proficiency in electronic practice and health record management systems.
· Extensive experience in financial management.
· Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
· In-depth knowledge of applicable healthcare regulations.
· Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
· Personal time off
· Sick days
· Medical Insurance/Vision and dental
One office location:
· Full time