Experience No Experience
Licensure State License
Qualification Board Certified
We are seeking a Full-time or Part-time licensed Physical Therapist to join an Established and reputable Healthcare organization in Baltimore, MD. Must be Maryland licensed. The Physical Therapist completes comprehensive examinations of body structure to determine functional impairments activity limitations and participation restrictions. The Physical Therapist establishes diagnosis and prognosis; develops an individualized plan of care; implements treatment interventions, and performs ongoing evaluations throughout an episode of care. The Physical Therapist must demonstrate the highest level of communication and professionalism with patients and rehabilitation staff. He or she must exhibit highly effective and professional verbal and non-verbal communication with caregivers as well as patients.
Principal Duties include but are not limited to:
- Examine and evaluate patients
- Establish diagnosis prognosis and individualized plans of care
- Implement treatment intervention based on the plan of care considering precautions indications and contradictions
- Direct and coordinate patients rehabilitation plan of care
- Evaluate patients progress and revise goals and plan of care accordingly
- Educate/ Train patients/caregivers
- Anticipate and communicates discharge/home needs and resources
- Complete documentation and charges accurately and timely in compliance with department policy
- Complete clinical documentation reflecting eligibility/ medical necessity of services in compliance with professional and regulatory standards
- Make recommendations and referrals for additional diagnostic testing and/or services
- Consistently apply evidence-based practice to all aspects of clinical care
- Seek additional guidance when necessary to assure safe and effective patient care
Education & qualifications Requirement:
- A Bachelors degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited institution is required
- A master’s or Doctorate level degree in Physical Therapy is welcomed.
- State license issued by the Maryland Department of Health is required
One (1) year experience preferred.
New graduates will be considered. Clinical experience in program-specific settings is preferred.
$78,000-$139,000 Negotiable based on education and experience level
- PTO and Paid vacation
- Health and Dental coverage
- All major holidays
Work Type: Full Time
Work hours: Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm