Experience 1 year
Licensure State License
Qualification Board Certified
Title: Dentist/General Dentistry
We are searching for Dentist providing a range of general dentistry services to join a friendly and welcoming Family Dentistry practice in Hyasttville, MD. The Associate Dentist must be passionate, patient-oriented and friendly as patient experience is at the heart of the organization. Associate Dentists will focus on the unique needs of each patient, by leading clinical diagnosis and developing dental treatment plans. Associate Dentist will assess patient dental health and provide preventive cares. Must be able to handle common and complex procedures including but not limited to oral and maxillofacial surgeries. Will work with other staff members such as dental hygienists and assistants to provide quality dental services.
To be successful in this position, you should be caring, communicative, and experienced in diagnosing and treating dental conditions. You should also be skilled with various tools and procedures needed to correct illnesses and ensure oral health of patients
Duties & Responsibilities
· Meeting with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, perform regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental hygiene.
· Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities.
· Correcting bite issues and overcrowding.
· Applying helpful agents to teeth, such as sealants or whiteners.
· Prescribing medications for dental problems, such as pain medications or antibiotics.
· Giving clients sedatives or anaesthesia prior to administering treatments.
· Ordering diagnostic measures, such as x-rays, models, etc.
· Using tools, such as drills, probes, brushes, or mirrors, to examine and treat teeth and mouth.
· Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them.
· Managing and communicating with other staff members to provide care to patients.
Qualification & Requirement :
· Doctorate of dental surgery or dental medicine.
· State license.
· Strong computer skills and experience with healthcare databases and applications.
· Willingness to comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding dental and health care.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to keep detailed records.
· Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and diagnostics.
· Good management skills.
New graduates are welcome to apply
$90,000 – $160,000 base salary + incentive
· Loan Repayment
· Flexible Work Schedule
· Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Annual CE Allowance
· Professional Liability Insurance
· Retirement Plan
· License Reimbursement
· State Dental Membership Reimbursement
Monday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm (Appointment only)
Saturday: 8 am – 2:00 pm (Appointment only)