Front Desk Associate for Oral Surgeon Practice Needed!!!
Are you ready to be appreciated? As the first and last to interact with our patients, we understand that front office is one of the most important roles in our company! Our private office is seeking a personable front office team member to maintain and grow patient relations. We have two locations in Southern Maryland and you will be required to work in both.
Why us? As a company we strive to provide top-notch care not only to our patients but also our employees. We care about you and your future!
· Are you outgoing and bubbly?
· Do you excel in providing exceptional patient care?
· Do you have excellent communication skills?
· Are you able to multitask and adapt quickly?
· Are you eager to join a company with learning and growth opportunities (personally and professionally)
Then we have an opportunity for YOU!
Front Desk Associate duties include but are not limited to:
· Maintain phones, greet and check in/out patients (all with a smile!)
· Present and create treatment plans and case presentations
· Handle and communicate patient financial arrangements
· Manage and fill appointment schedule
· Insurance verification
· Miscellaneous administrative duties
Front Desk Associate requirements:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 1+ years of dental front office experience
· Digital practice software experience (Dentrix preferred)
· Familiarity with general dental terminology
· Flexibility to work every one Saturday a month
Front Desk Associate benefits:
· Competitive pay
· Medical and Dental insurance
· Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time